Parents, Players, Families and Friends,
Please read carefully as this contains important information on our current status, operational plans and billing policies.
- We resumed practices in late June that are deemed appropriate by the current State and Local guidelines.
- We secured a lease on the fields at Granite Park. We plan on continuing this until we have access to our normal fields.
- Our Directors and Coaches have worked diligently to ensure that all teams have been completed and that you have been placed on a team.
- We are waiting on the proper authorities as to when any League or Tournament competitions will take place.
- Since we have resumed practices you must follow the registration procedures below. This will insure that your child is registered and insured.
Thank you for completing the initial part of the registration process. Due to the concerns surrounding Covid-19 we offered the initial registration for our Club at no cost to all of our players. We are now at the time when the registration has to be completed and finalized. For a detailed explanation on our fee structure during this year under Covid-19 please click here: or if your browser does not support this, please copy and paste the following link; http://www.californiaodyssey.org/registration/fee-structure.
Due to the nature of the upcoming season we have split the registration fee into two equal payments of $175.00. The first is due when you complete the registration and the second will be due on February 1, 2021. Your $75.00 monthly Club dues will begin on September 1, 2020. If for any reason we are unable to practice due to State or Local restrictions there will be no charges for that month. Fees that are already paid for services rendered are not refundable.
To complete your registration please click here: or if your browser does not support this, please copy and paste the following link; https://www.gotsport.com/asp/application/easyreg/?ProgramID=91685
In following California State guidelines, the Club Office will remain closed to the public until further notice. To better serve our Members, we will now be accepting Money Orders and/or Checks by mail in addition to the online credit card payment option. Cash payments can be made by appointment only, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As things solidify we will continue to communicate with you on a regular basis. Should you have any questions please feel free to communicate with our Directors and the office via email.
Boys Director: Vitalis Otieno, email@example.com
Girls Director: Antonio Brimmo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Director: Ben Lomeli, email@example.com
Office: Bob Hastings, firstname.lastname@example.org